The purpose of Ephesians611 is to promote personal Bible study and encourage fellowships in small groups either as a part of your local church or in addition to meeting on Sundays at your local church. Bible study and living out your faith is a personal responsibility as being a follower of Jesus isn’t limited to a short meeting on Sunday mornings.
If you are truly followers of Jesus, we need to put on the Armor of God.
• The Church is not a business.
• The Church is not a corporation.
• The Church is not brick and mortar.
• The Church is not programs and outings.
• The Church is not a Prophecy Conference.
• The Church is not a concert hall or theater with high-def Dolby surround sound … complete with the latest 3D technology.
• The Church is not the clergy or just a paid professional staff!
• A redeemed people who have been purchased, gifted and commissioned. We are “NOTW”!
• We started in homes and one day we will probably end in homes!
And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship,
in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Are we Doing it?
• I know that you all know this stuff, but one thing I have learned …
Knowing and Doing are two different things!
• Are you DEVOTED to the WORD of God?
• Are you DEVOTED to the Brethren?
• Are you DEVOTED to PRAYER?
Dan Stolebarger from “Redesigning the Church”
<p>Comments or questions are welcome.</p>